Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Interesting info.

("Untitled Man." 2007. Oil Pastel on Paper.)
This was the first piece of my artwork that I ever sold. It was at a fair called "Art in the Park" here in Livermore in 2008 and it was one of the greatest feelings ever.

("Watercolor Woman #2." 2005. Watercolor on Paper.)
This was on display with it's sister piece, an orange nude watercolor, and was stolen off the wall of the Wild Vine, which is a gorgeous wine bar downtown that shows fantastic local art. There is something to be said for someone liking your work enough to steal it. Not that I'm 100% okay with it, but it's kind of novel. If this had been one of my more elaborate paintings, I probably would have freaked out more.

("Watercolor Woman #1" 2005. Watercolor on Paper.)

No comments:

Post a Comment